Millet CrispyManufacturer of a wide range of products which include millet crispies balls / ragi crispy.
Millet Crispies Balls / Ragi Crispy
Approx. Price: Rs 100 / KGGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||500 KG|
|Storage Instructions||Away From direct Sunlight|
|Is It Eggless||Eggless|
|Packaging Size||15 Kg Bag|
|Packaging Type||HDPE bag|
|Shelf Life||9 Months|
- Millet Crispy are made from Millet flour and Rice flour.
- It is extruded, toasted and dried.
- A very small amount of mixed Tocopherol is added as a preservative.
- Extruded Millet Crispy is used in hundreds of different food products.
- It is a very functional ingredient that provides crunch and bulk, and is often used to replace many high cost ingredients such as nuts and grains.
- Extruded Millet Crispy has a mellow character.
- Its bland flavor as well as consistent color, shape and size allow formulators to use as much, or as little, as they would like to achieve the desired texture and taste.
- It adds significant value to any product in the form of increased bulk, flavor and crunch so that your product will easily maintain its crunch and texture.
- It is available in various sizes like 3mm, 6mm, 8mm and 12mm.
- Production Capacity: 150000
- Delivery Time: 7 days
- Packaging Details: 15 Kg HDPE bag